Due to an extremely high demand for our exotic car driving experiences, we recommend reading the following which will address the majority of your questions before you call to book your exotic car experience:
1) Where and what experiences are being offered? We ONLY offer a (1) and (2) hour exotic car driving experience that starts and ends at the Sonoma Valley Airport. For both experiences, you will drive (2) different exotic cars. You will follow our lead car that will guide you on the best driving route with the least amount of traffic on regular roads so you can experience the acceleration and handling of the cars. We do not rent cars and we do not have any racing or racetrack types of experiences. The (1) hour is currently $297 and the (2) hour is $397. No sales tax. Good for 6 months.
2) Can I choose my car? No. We have a fleet of (automatic) exotic cars that currently consist of Lamborghini's, McLaren's and Aston Martins. Car availability varies from day to day based on several factors. We cannot guarantee a certain make and model of car for your drive.
3) Is a passenger allowed? Yes, these are (2) seater cars so (1) passenger is allowed. Passengers cannot drive the cars. Only the person that paid to drive can drive the cars.
4) What are the insurance options? You must provide proof of full coverage insurance with comp and collision minimums of 100K / 300K / 100K. If you do not want to show proof you can pay for an insurance proof waiver for $49.00.
5) What is the minimum age requirement? 25 years of age for drivers and 9 years of age for passengers. If the driver is 21 - 24 years old they can drive but an additional $79.00 is required.
6) When are you experiences held? Every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 7pm. We do offer experiences during the week at higher prices subject to availability.
7) What is your cancellation and reschedule policy? You may contact our reservation center at 916.426.6007 ext. 2 to reschedule your activity at least 3 days before the scheduled activity. All reschedules are subject to a $25.00 rescheduling fee.